Cancer New Moon Prayer



● | ● | ● | ●

 July 4th, 2016 

Cancer New Moon Prayer

I forgive myself for not wanting to forgive others, and thinking that I can become stronger by doing so. This is
no longer about who I need to forgive, but more about how I can learn, grow and evolve from my past.
Not with anguish in my heart, but with love and forgiveness in my soul. As I embrace myself fully,
I forgive myself more and heal myself even more. I now accept my imperfections and the
imperfections in others. I can now understand that we are not here to be perfect, but
to be wholly ourselves, and embrace each experience and lesson with an open
heart. My soul is free, knowing that I'm always learning, always growing,
always evolving. And this is helping me in my healing process.
And so it is.

💖
Yaviz Basalamah

For more of my astro updates please go to my Facebook Page.